Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Parent/Student Handbook- Updated

Hello KG2B Families,

Today I sent home the Parent/Student Handbook which offers an official outline of the school's rules, regulations and policies. It includes an academic calendar as well as a staff directory. Please review the handbook and return the form, signed.

I hope you find this handbook useful!

Ms.Victoria

***Update: This handbook will serve as our channel book or communication log. You can write messages in the daily planner section and I will write back in the same section. This will be a more organized system than the written notes back and forth.

I will check these planners everyday for notes. This will be a good place to include coupons for breakfast and lunch. Feel free to also let me know anything about your child that you think will help me cater to their needs in the classroom. For example, "X went to bed late last night and may be sleepy today." or "We are trying a new kind of food today. X may or may not eat it."  Anything!


No comments: