Monday, December 17, 2012

Winter Break

Today's party was lovely! Thank you Parents for sending in delicious food. Thank you for the cookies, the chocolate milk, the pizza, the kofta, the muffins, the cake, the chocolate, and the chicken nuggets.
We had enough food to share so we invited another class. Ms. Blanca's KG1 class joined our Christmas party and we had a blast snacking, making pasta bracelets, dancing, and coloring together!

For the Winter Break, I have sent home a reading log. I also sent a sheet for the children to keep track of how many books they read. The math packet is a great review of everything we have done this year so far. This packet is optional as I know many families are focusing on spending time together during the break.

We will have Parent Teacher conferences on January 15th. I ask that everyone e-mail me their time preference during the break so that I can accommodate your schedule. My e-mail is GPSMsVictoria@Gmail.com. If you do not e-mail me, I will send a schedule slip home when we return from break indicating your appointment time.

I hope everyone has a great break (and the children don't drive you crazy at home!) and if you need to contact me, please feel free to e-mail me! It has been a great first trimester and I cannot wait to see everyone next year.

Ms.Victoria 

No comments: